Popular posts from this blog
I need sales help!
I recently decided I needed to increase my income and get out of education. I don't want to go back to college. I have plenty of college behind me. My skills at writing and researching are fantastic. However, I've always struggled with the idea of getting other people to buy things. My book, Seizure Free , sells on Amazon because I used keywords in the title. That's great, but I didn't use keywords in the title of my other books and they are failing at selling. Since the state of Virginia still wants to limit my driving privileges because I'm not medicating and have had seizures in the past, I decided to look into work from home opportunities. I signed up to be a telemarketer with a credit card processing company this week. Ack! The dreaded telemarketer. What I've learned about this is that I can do it. I can get rejected. I can be disciplined and make four hours worth of disappointing phone calls. The other...
Comments
Post a Comment